Mobile Notary Public Fees
- Minimum Travel Fee For Sacramento (8:30am-8:30pm): $50 Travel Fee
- Additional After Hour Travel Fee: $50
- Minimum Travel Fee For Jail or Prisons: $100 Travel Fee
- Sacramento Acknowledgments: $15 Per Signature
- Certified Copy of Power of Attorney: $15 Per Copy
- Depositions: $30 + $7 Dollars for Witnessing an Oath
- Immigration Papers in Sacramento: $15 Per Set
- Jurats Signings in Sacramento: $15 Per Signature
- Oaths and Affirmations: $15 Per Oath or Affirmation
- Proofs of Execution Subscribing Witness: $15 Per Signature
We give a discounts to groups small and large.
Forms of Payment Accepted
Our team of notaries have the ability to accept cash or check on the location. If you desire to pay with your credit card please notify the Sacramento Mobile Notary Service in advance. We can accept payment over the phone or in person.
Mobile Notary Public Cost
Between the hours of 8:30am and 8:30pm, 7 days a week. The Sacramento Mobile Notary Service’s mobile notaries and signing agents are available travel to the location of your choice within the Greater Sacramento Area for $50.00 plus additional signature costs or fees. Please keep in mind, if after regular hours the travel fee is $100.00 dollars plus the additional fees, any holidays, and locations such as jails, airports, and prisons.
Prior to the appointment our telephone representative will outline all associated costs and the price of the notary service and travel fee’s. This way you have a clear understanding of what fees and costs are associated. The Sacramento Mobile Notary Service is very keen on transparency and our prices are fixed.
The day of the appointment you should expect a confirmation call to assure you the Mobile Notary Public will be traveling to your destination in Sacramento at your desired time. This will ensure for you and the Notary Public that the appointment will be met by both parties.
Please call The Sacramento Mobile Notary Service at (916) 550-4394 Today!